- This event has passed.
March 2020 Workshop: Sexual Health Workshop
March 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Basic anatomy lesson; explain how birth control works and when you should start considering your method
- Why birth control is an important aspect to lifelong family planning
- Various methods of birth control available and the myths/facts and side effects of each
- Safe spacing of pregnancies
- Brief discussion about condoms/STIs and pregnancy
- How to access free and safe birth control
This Event is open to the public and to all Ohio State Students. Come learn about Sexual Health, meet other students and learn about BUCKEYES for WHEP
RSVP by texting your Name and Age to 614-664-WHEP by March 4th!