Making Life Easier,
for Moms and Babies!
Thank You to Our Amazing Volunteers!
We serve underprivileged mothers through:
EDUCATION and SUPPORT
- Safe Sleep education, SIDS awareness, and ways to reduce its risks in the effort to help lower infant mortality in Columbus.
- Mom and Baby’s Health & Wellness: Nutrition, Breastfeeding, Vaccinations, Car Seat Safety, Contraception, STIs, Pregnancy Health and more!
- Provide free diapers, wipes, formula, pack’n play, car seats, stroller, baby clothes, maternity clothes, and more.
- Ensure access to transportation to/from our meetings, and doctor’s appointments.
- Bridging the gap between high school and college.
Our FREE Workshops provide education & support to moms and babies in need.
Explore the rewards of giving, while building your resume and sense of community!
BUCKEYES for WHEP
Join The Ohio State University Student Organization Buckeyes for WHEP
Make A Difference
Your tax-deductible gift will help make life easier, cleaner and healthier for moms and babies in need!