Making Life Easier,
for Moms and Babies!
Thank You to Our Amazing Volunteers!
The Women’s Health Education Program (WHEP) of the P2i Global Foundation addresses the health and wellness needs of women, empowering them to improve their quality of life and their impact on their children.
We serve underprivileged mothers through:
EDUCATION and SUPPORT
- Safe Sleep education, SIDS awareness, and ways to reduce its risks in the effort to help lower infant mortality in Columbus.
- Mom and Baby’s Health & Wellness: Nutrition, Breastfeeding, Vaccinations, Car Seat Safety, Pregnancy Health and more!
- Provide free diapers, wipes, formula, pack’n play, car seats, stroller, baby clothes, maternity clothes, and more.
- Ensure access to transportation to/from our meetings, and doctor’s appointments.
- Bridging the gap between high school and college.
Our Workshops provide education and empowerment to help young moms care for themselves and their babies. FREE!
Join our team and explore the many rewards of giving, while building your resume and sense of community!
Make A Difference
Your tax-deductible gift will help make life easier, cleaner and healthier for moms and babies in need!
Stay up to date with our upcoming events and meetings.
- September 25, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - April 30, 2019 @ 1:00 pm
- December 10 @ 8:00 am - December 19 @ 5:00 pm
Contact Us if you have any suggestions for relevant events or to promote your event.